- To handle monthly full set accounts.
- To meet datelines & give full cooperation on ad hoc tasks given.
- To communicate well with people.
- Good personality & responsible.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required Skill (s): MS Excel.
- At least 2 year (s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Executive specializing in Finance – General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position (s) available – URGENT
- Ensure work being carried out as per project specification, approved drawing, method of statement, inspection & test plans and any relevant.
- Liaise and work with respective key personnel at job site.
- Ensure implementation and compliance of company procedure and ISO standard.
- Compiling document, reports and reporting and attend for progress site meeting.
- Quality control and assurance – wastage and workmanship.
- Any other duties as instructed by superior from time to time.
- Professional certificate or Diploma in Civil Engineering/Construction Management or any other related field in building construction.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in building construction field.
- Well verse in building construction.
- Experience in site problem solving and follow up with consultants & subcontractors.
- Possess good communication skills.
- Possess own transport, preferably a car.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Knowledge in IT – Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Words.
- Able to travel Klang Valley area or outstation job (JB)
- Attractive incentive and salary package offered for the right candidate.
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in Engineering – Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.